- The mission of the German Language Courses (GLC) at the German School Washington, D.C. is to provide all levels of German language study in a diverse, challenging and nurturing environment. The GLC also promotes self-motivation and self-discipline while fostering a life-long learning of the German language and its culture.
- The GLC offers German courses for children ages 3 and up, teens, and adults at all proficiency levels to improve the students’ German language proficiency and increase their communicative and intercultural competence.
- Our team consists of highly qualified and motivated German instructors and a supporting, flexible administration. The work atmosphere is friendly and casual.
- Classes take place on Saturdays: 9:00 am – 11:30 am (Children and teen courses)
9:15 am – 11:15 am (Adult courses)
Wednesday evening classes:
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm (Adult courses only)
- We are located in Potomac, Maryland
Open Positions and Requirements
We are looking for teachers for:
- German Language Courses on Saturdays for the 2018-19 school year, starting September 8, 2018.
- DaF, German or US teaching certificate
- 90-hour early childhood certification (Panda Group)
- Valid US work permit
- Teaching experience
- Social Security Number
- Enjoyment of teaching
How to Apply
Please email CV and cover letter to:
Principal German Language School