Summer 2018: Renovations across Campus
This summer, we are renovating many areas of our school campus.
- We are replacing the main chiller in the main building, which serves A/C throughout our main building and the Preschool. In addition, we are replacing the almost 20-year-old HVAC-system of our Elementary School.
- Construction at the main and back entrance areas of the main school building. Please be aware that these are limiting access to the main building throughout the summer.
- Storm water management work between main building and Elementary School as well as installation of new ES-playground equipment will restrict access to the Elementary School throughout the summer.
- All classrooms in the main building, except those of the School Entry Level are being renovated.
- Concrete and brick work is being done throughout the campus, which may limit access to certain areas to the school as well.
The Business Office staff is on site and the office is open daily from 8am to 4pm. If you are planning to visit the school, please contact our reception desk at 301.767.3801 first to get directions on where to park and which entrance to use. Thank you!